Monday, April 20, 2009

Revit 2010 is here.

I’m sure many of you, like me, were downloading the new release of Revit 2010. I know there as been a lot of people very put off by the new interface. As an old item user, it’s going to take be a little while to get to know by way around it. However, from a tutor I am very happy that Autodesk have cleared up the names of items. Ie model lines are now called model lines. Architectural columns are call “Architectural Columns”. It’s amazing how some common sense makes me happy.

Anyway, I thought I would go down through my bug list to see what has been fixed.

Area boundary lines & the Align tool.
Not fixed

Entering numeric data into the options bar.
Fixed

Basic Walls as Curtain Wall Panels

Fixed

Right click window on Curtain Walls
Option removed and thus fixed

Curtain System Panels. Part 1:
Not Fixed

Model Hatch Upgrade Bug
Not Fixed

So half of the above list are fixed.
Getting there. I’m sure this release will be talked about for a while.

No comments: